A leading eDiscovery company is looking for an experienced software developer to join the team. This position will be based in Los Angeles or possibly remote for exceptionally qualified individuals.
- Collaborate with other team members to design, implement and maintains the components of the software products.
- Understand the architecture, design and implementation of the products.
- Responsible for all phases of the project lifecycle and include: requirements gathering, solution design, application development, and system testing.
- Contribute ideas toward the enhancement and/or modification of designs to improve the product.
- Implement the features/enhancements and collaborate with other teams (Architecture, QA) Review training materials, documentation, marketing materials for accuracy and contribute to content as needed.
- Code automated unit tests for all the changes implemented.
- Design and implement scalable and high performance products. Produce high-quality software.
- At least 2 years of application development experience in C#, ASP.Net and SQL Server.
- Demonstrated ability to write SQL queries and use of Microsoft SQL Server database tables and connectivity.
- A strong background in programming
- Proficient in the following languages and technologies
- C#, ASP.Net, MVC
- SQL Server 2016
- Experience with TFS/JIRA
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Work experience in Agile development methodology
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with elastic search or DT Search is a plus
- Experience with analytical tools is a plus
- Five years of application development