The Legal Project Management Senior Analyst is a member of the Pricing & Legal Project Management (LPM) team and supports the Manager of Legal Project Management in the dissemination of critical matter management data, information, and analysis to firm attorneys.
· Monitors matter profitability metrics, including hours worked and hours billed, and prepares updates for firm attorneys.
· Designs reports to be sent to firm attorneys, tracking matter metrics and performance against budgets.
· Retrieves data from financial system and updates reports to track matter progress.
· Prepares budgets for new and ongoing legal matters.
· Analyzes matter data and identifies and documents trends, notable happenings, and deviations in budget versus actuals.
· Provides reports on matter status to the Manager of Legal Project Management and legal team.
· Provides organizational and analytical support for various types of matters throughout the engagement to keep team on track.
· Prepares and maintains matter databases and Excel spreadsheets.
· Reviews and manages data, reports, alerts, and notifications from firm’s proprietary LPM software.
· Works with the firm’s application development team to further refine and enhance firm’s proprietary LPM software.
The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree. The position requires a minimum of 2 (two) years of experience during which the knowledge, skills and abilities relevant to the position were obtained. Professional services, law firm, or corporate legal department experience is preferred. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required. Familiarity with SQL. Knowledge of financial systems (Elite Enterprise) preferred.
If you are a candidate seeking your next opportunity, please feel free to submit your contact information and resumé or CV. All submissions are kept confidential.
Please note that all relevant information will be included in your submission automatically, including the Job ID of the above Career Listing. Thank you.
Fields marked with a "*" are required.
Please provide the information below. If something comes up in your area of interest, we will send you an email notification!