The Director of Marketing Communications is responsible for driving all activities related to marketing communications, media relations, public relations, internal communications, digital marketing and oversight of the Firm's intranet.
• Developing and managing the positioning and messaging of the Firm.
• Enhancing the brand and raising the visibility for the Firm globally.
• Building the recognition of Firm expertise across practices and industries.
• Overseeing Firmwide PR and media relations including outside consultants.
• Managing the full Marketing Communications Department and staff budget.
• Supervising related Directors, Senior Managers and other staff as required.
• Serving as the senior advisor to partners, practices/industries, teams and affiliate groups seeking to raise their profile through marketing communications.
• Serving as a senior advisor to Firm leaders/management. Providing guidance and preparing media talking points and Q&As, as appropriate for Firm management.
• Overseeing the marketing communications efforts for new laterals: press releases, bios, internal and external announcements.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business is required.
• Minimum of ten years of marketing communications management required (in the professional services area desired.)
• Significant experience in the public relations and media relations is required.
• Experienced at strategic communications planning and implementation across all media.
• Experience with managing social and digital media campaigns.
• Experience in the integration of video in marketing campaigns.
• Strong media relations/journalism/message management skills.
If you are a candidate seeking your next opportunity, please feel free to submit your contact information and resumé or CV. All submissions are kept confidential.
Please note that all relevant information will be included in your submission automatically, including the Job ID of the above Career Listing. Thank you.
Fields marked with a "*" are required.
Please provide the information below. If something comes up in your area of interest, we will send you an email notification!