The Director of Attorney Recruiting oversees the summer associate recruiting initiatives; law school outreach efforts; summer associate program; and lateral associate, entry-level associate, judicial clerk, staff attorney, and foreign attorney recruiting processes for the Washington, DC office; as well as overseeing the coordination of the above across all offices as necessary. The Director will collaborate with other team members to plan and coordinate attorney recruiting initiatives and the summer associate program across all offices. This position will have four (4) direct reports.
• Four-year college degree.
• A minimum of ten years of legal recruiting experience.
• A minimum of five years of managerial experience.
• Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills and proficiency in viRecruit or similar recruiting software a plus.
• Professional presence, strong interpersonal, management and problem solving skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and be committed to providing excellent client service.
• Exceptional judgment, flexibility and professionalism and ability to lead effectively while being a team player.